When catastrophe strikes, the IRC delivers rapid, lifesaving aid that reduces suffering, restores dignity and jump starts economic recovery. By supporting our emergency response efforts, you will be helping to provide vulnerable families with urgent medical care, clean water and the tools necessary to rebuild their lives.
Right now, we are working with our local partners to provide emergency relief to families impacted by Typhoon Hagupit in the Philippines. Your support can help our response in affected communities, many of which are still recovering from last year’s devastating storm, Typhoon Haiyan. Give now to help the IRC rescue lives.
In one year alone, the IRC's lifesaving programs:
- Provided 16 million people with primary and reproductive health care.
- Gave 3.3 million people access to clean drinking water and sanitation.
- Vaccinated 364,000 children; helped 331,000 women deliver babies.
- Cared for 11,000 sexual violence victims; mobilized 1.2 million people to lead prevention efforts in their communities.
- Helped resettle 10,900 newly arrived refugees in the United States; assisted 36,000 refugees, asylees and victims of human trafficking.
The IRC's efficiency maximizes your gift's impact.
More than 90 cents of every dollar we spend worldwide goes directly to help refugees and others in desperate need.